Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Much to my dismay...

As I sign into google and glance upon our fair bloghammer, I see that DDude plans to write and 'Iron Man' review, now i have been inactive for a couple of weeks mainly due to a lack of fulfillment in my life (which i have now started to ignore) but you see now I'm back, and i saw an advance showing of the incredibly good 'Iron Man' on Thursday I thought i might write a review of it. I forgot. I now remember, but my plans are foiled, Dam you DDude, you may have this review as in all fairness you did get their first, and it would be spiteful of me to post now. I suppose it gives me a break until Friday though (as nothing else but Iron Man came out this week)

But Mr. Ian Dawson I got bagsies on 'The Dark Knight' 'The Incredible Hulk' and the newest 'Indiana Jones' BE WARNED, BE VERY WARNED.

the ideas expressed in this rant are the opinions of God himself

1 comment:

Iain "DDude" Dawson said...

I am so sorry to have stolen the reviewing thunder from right underneath you, and it is very gentelmanly of you to allow me to finish this review. It will be extra great, as a special thank you.

If you wish to post some Iron Man reflections, in case I miss any, then feel free to do so.

I shall respect you bagsies, and open the bidding onto Hancock and the new Bond film, QoS, or is it wrong to bag film reviews that are so far away?

Good to hear from you again. Hope the fulfillment comes together.