Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bricked Xbox, unfinished GTA IV and Apathy

Now I was very surprised this evening for 6 distinct reasons, i shall now go through all of them in chronological order:

1) the evil that is RRoD chose today to bite me on the arse

2) I haven't finished GTA IV, and now i cant

3) I went onto steam, declared the RRoD rather dramatically and nobody noticed, apart from plec

4)I then banned somebody who was saying "no u!" for some reason to various comments before popping a your mum joke, completely out of context or decency, did i mention he was a guest?

5) People seemed effectuated (I hope spell check chose the write word there, and no, this is a not a time to mock my spelling) with this little cretin

6)I was then thoroughly subjected to sever amounts of 'flame' as if I was to expect a random guest saying very random, clealry irritating things wasn't in fact just what he was

I think three simple letters can sum this up W T F.

Curse you God, just cos I'm an atheist it doesn't mean you have to fucking shit on my head! (irony and hypocrisy in one there?)

4 comments:

Iain "DDude" Dawson said...

RRoD is the read ring of death, yes? My condolences on you're loss.

Sithy said...

And this is why you should wait for the PC port.

Barry White said...

Tough break man, of all the times for it to strike you.

Never mind about the PCG chat, you know we're a bunch of worthless cretins anyway :)

The Javahammer said...

I feel for you jsnuk.

Take a leaf out of the Javabook and stay away from the chat for a couple of weeks.